At Starcom, our team cares deeply about your need to manage mission critical information and run a successful growing business. In our thirty years of serving your industry, we have dug deep and established strong roots of listening well, understanding fully and learning what is necessary to innovate solutions that truly work for you. We have the tenacity to push technology, ourselves, and yes, sometimes you too, to continue to move forward and do more. We treasure your trust in us and are committed to returning real value for your investment and contributing to your ability to thrive.
Established in 1981 and located in the suburbs of Seattle, Starcom is now in its second generation as a family business. It’s only natural that as a family business, we think of our customers as family too. We are proud to have partnered with many of our customers for decades of innovation.
Hey, we know you don’t like change. We also know that your industry and the technology it takes to support it is constantly changing. We want to take the stress out change and help you grow. To get started, we enthusiastically manage your implementation project from start to finish for a smooth transition.
- We start with a clear understanding of your current processes, pain points and establish business goals.
- We help you get your infrastructure set up or launch you in the cloud.
- We handle all of the installations and initial configuration.
- We put together a comprehensive project plan that works within your seasonal cycles.
- We work with your users to understand their job requirements, target a training program and take all the bits and pieces and organize it into a process that works within the software.
- We support your uniqueness and also help you learn from others to implement best practices throughout your organization.
- We have done it many times before and we know how to get you where you need to go.
- We meet with you regularly as you get started, prep and debrief after each season to establish new goals and keep the momentum of continuous improvement.
Your business is complicated which means the software you use has to do a lot. We have a big, broad program to meet your requirements and we have done a great job of making it as simple to use as possible, but you are going to need some help along the way and we are here to help.
You are going to really like working with our support team.
- They have years of experience in all aspects of greenhouse management.
- They are wicked smart with advanced degrees in organizational theory and business administration.
- They have backgrounds in programming and think like computers when troubleshooting problems.
- They have extensive experience implementing ERP software in a variety of industries.
- They are patient and resourceful and eager to help your employees learn.
- They are quick to turn around program fixes when needed.
- They are dedicated to being responsive and tenacious about collaborating towards real solutions and satisfaction.
Starcom provides unlimited access to support services with your annual subscription. We are available through email, fax and phone across all time zones and offer extended hours during peak shipping seasons.
In addition to developing great software, Starcom provides a host of services to get you where you need to go.
- Regular updates with new features and enhancements included with your annual subscription.
- Training on line or on site.
- Consulting on business process organization and implementing lean principles.
- Customized development.
- Integration to third party systems and partners.
- Customized reports and analytics.
One of the best parts of being a Starcom customer is plugging into a great community of other growing companies like you to share ideas and collaborate on our roadmap of future development.
Stay connected through our on line Starcom Hub.
- Share tips and tricks on our discussion forums.
- Contribute to our knowledge base and Wikis.
- Share repositories of reports.
- Exchange feedback on development projects and feature requests.
Attend our on line webinars, classes and annual user conference.